Helping Keep The Nutbourne Community Local
Sat October 16, 2021
- Man charged with Crawley kidnap and police impersonation - A 14-year-old girl was stopped and searched by a stranger while on her way to school on Wednesday.
- South Downs National Park: Funding boost for chalk grassland restoration - About 60 hectares of golf course will be returned to natural downland as part of the £2m project.
- Brighton bin strike: Talks held as residents voice anger - Brighton & Hove City Council is to discuss a third "significant" offer it has made to the GMB union.
- FA Cup 2021-22: Hastings United chief executive Billy Wood on working with N-Dubz, Run-DMC and Blue - After working with world-renowned bands in the music industry, Hastings United chief Billy Wood is on a mission to make non-league football "cool".
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.